Teaching the Good News!!



Hey everyone! 

    I am glad that you have decided to read my blog. Today I wanted to write about a book I am reading: What every Sunday School Teacher should know by E. L. Towns. I am on the 5th chapter, and I can't put the book down. When I think about Sunday School, my mind goes waaay back. I remember when I was a little girl and I had to get up every Sunday morning for Sunday School. I loved it, but I admit getting up early wasn't always fun.

    We need to get back to the basics, which is keeping Sunday School thriving. It's needed because Adults, Youth and Children are in need of spiritual growth. Not only must we win souls for Christ, but the souls must be fed Gods word. I am learning from the book that it is very important for people to Know what the bible teaches. It is also important for us as a people to practice what we are learning in these classes.

All ages will benefit from Sunday School. I believe everyone needs God.
Shalea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name