Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Hello Everyone Welcome To Words Of Wisdom Blog,

Here are some of my "Thoughts & Notes" about my new book, I have more about my book to come:

Documentary-Book Title: How I Made It Over Hills, Valleys, & Mountain Tops an Autobiography written by Shalea Berryhill

This book's goal: A Time To Reflect & Heal

It Is Documented & Proven Jesus Christ Is Lord and He does great works. He is healing my mind and by His stripes I am healed! We are all made whole by His Body.

We Know That:
Adam & Eve were the 1st man and woman to walk the Earth, this is :-)๐Ÿ’–God's Law & :-)๐Ÿ’–Berryhill's Law & :-)๐Ÿ’–Adams Law

The Harvest Is Ripe & We Must Continue To Work Hard, If we take care of God's business, He will take care of ours :-)๐Ÿ’– My Book Will Be Coming Out Soon! I can't wait to share what God has placed on my Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name