Unto you mine eyes are lifted




Welcome to Words of Wisdom Blog,

Mine eyes are on You Lord. During this time that is hard to get through, I lift my eyes to You God. I praise You God. Everyone please know that God Loves You and will never leave nor forsake You. Trust in the Lord Thy God with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding but in all thy ways acknowledge God and he will direct thy path. I paraphrased scripture. God does not want us to lean on our own mind for direction, we must follow what He is asking us to do. For the Bible says, 

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.”-Mathew 5:8 Text from website Biblehub.com also see Biblegateway.com for Holy Bible text.

We must follow Gods instruction to the letter. And after we have done all that we know to do, stand firm in the power of His might. Yah Bless!

Please be well, and feel free to reach out to me.

God Bless You, 
Ms. Shalea Berryhill  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name