Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

 


Welcome To Words Of Wisdom Blog,


Hi, this morning I am here to talk about Great Is Thy Faithfulness. I recall a song that sings, “Great is thy faithfulness, Oh God My Father, Morning By Morning New Mercies I See, All I Have Need Of Thy Hands Have Provided, Great Is Thy Faithfulness Lord Unto Us.” I Love this song because we can see the ways in which God has provided all that we have need of. He is faithful unto us, as we should be faithful unto Him. He gave us all the gift of Life! He has allowed us to breathe and to see, Thank you Jesus! We all have something to be thankful for. We thank you God for being so good to us. Take the time to think about something or someone in your life that brings you great satisfaction and joy, now say Thank You Jesus! God did it! God is the one that allows for us to have the wonderful blessings in our lives. It is God’s faithfulness to us that sustains our very lives. God wants us to be thankful for all that we have and to bless Him with our time, talents, money, mind, heart, soul, spirit, and every resource that we can get our hands on. 


I like the part in the song that says ‘’Morning by Morning new mercies I see.” I like that part because it means that God gives a newness and a chance to do things that will glorify Him. He gives us a chance to Live for Him. I hear the older people say, For God i Live & For God I Die. I say the same thing. I live for God and I know that He has been faithful to all of us. Now I am going to cover myself and all of us in prayer;


Father God I come before you in your son Jesus Christ mighty name. I am asking you to cover us with you Son’s precious blood. Father God I am asking you to get in all of the circumstances in our lives. Anything that is causing us pain or harm, I ask that you fix it. Father God we know that satan is the author of confusion. Father I ask you to help us with any area of our lives where satan is causing confusion. I am asking you to help us Lord, help us to remain faithful to you. Help us to be the best that we know how. Set minds free, help us to be strong and to carry out your will for our lives. Help us to do the good we know to do. Help us to obey your words and not to be weary in well doing, for in time we shall reap a harvest if we faint not. I pray for marriages, relationships, parents, children, siblings, friendships I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over all of our relationships, and I ask God to reconcile and make relationships whole. I pray that we walk with integrity. I pray that we glorify our Father who is in Heaven so that people will see our good works and Glorify God with Us. Father I pray that people respect us and Lord help us to do unto others as we would like done to us. God bless our coming in and our going out. We are blessed in the City and Blessed in the field. Father Go before behind and all around us. Cover Us Father with your precious blood. I do warfare prayer: I cast down, binde, and loose demons to hell. I ask you Lord to take down demonic strongholds in our lives. Loose us from the hold of our enemies. I pray for generational curses to be broken in Jesus Christ Mighty and Matchless name. Fathers and Mothers relationships with their children and childrens seeds healed and reconciled under the Blood of Jesus Christ. Siblings loving eachother and helping eachother. Wives and Husbands working together and loving eachother. Children following instructions and being obedient. All in laws, aunts, cousins, God parents, and extended family working together in peace and not falling apart into pieces. Harmony and health & wealth in our families in Jesus name. I denounce the curses and schemes of satan to break down relationships and cause confusion in Jesus Christ mighty and matchless name. I release businesses, careers, degrees, homes, organizations, and more into our families. Hatred and jealousy GO! In Jesus Christ mighty name. Strife Go! In Jesus Christ Mighty Name. I pray for healthy friendships filled with love, forgiveness and underatanding. I pray for our community, villages, and this world at large to have untiy and to put Abba Father First is All we do! Jesus Christ is on the throne and He is Lord and King of All. I denounce satan and all his demons. I pray that there hands be tied and that God releases us His people from the hands of satan. In Jesus Mighty and Matchless name. Father God I ask you to release us from the grips of satan. Father I ask you to send up the hedges and protect us. Father I ask you to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. In Jesus Christ name I do pray, Amen. Selah & Yah Bless.


Have a great day and I hope that you stay warm, it's chilly out there.

Blessings to you, 

Ms. Shalea Berryhill


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Video: Put On The Whole Armor Of God

Power In Being Flexible: A Time For Change