Continued Prayer Following Safety Precautions

 PSA: This emoji stands for praying hands, not a high five


Welcome To My Blog Words Of Wisdom,


Hi Everyone, I am coming before you this evening to talk about being safe. Right now we are facing a nation wide Pandemic COVID-19 and we must follow The USA Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. Some people are getting the COVID-19 Vaccine and some people are not getting the COVID-19 Vaccine. The COVID-19 Vaccine just got The USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval. I have not taken the COVID-19 Vaccination. It is your choice if you want to be COVID-19 Vaccinated. We must all be safe, wear our masks, wash hands and social distance. This is all very important now and going forward. All of this is important, but we have to remember every aspect of safety. We know that we should not go out of our homes when stores are closed. The people back in the days use to say, when the street lights come on for the evening, be in your home. I think that when stores and businesses shut down, and when the street lights come on for the evening, we should remain in doors, unless we are working or an extreme emergency. Also, we must use common sense when we handle business. It is important that we be respectful of each other, that is the only way that all of our generations and leaders will thrive. We must help eachother to become all we need to be in this life. It’s about helping all of the generations reach their goals. We must teach and learn how to live life to the fullest, and watch everyone fly. 


I want to say a special prayer for all of you reading this blog. God I come before you in your Son Jesus Christ mighty name. I thank you for giving us the gift of life. I pray over all of these Your people, asking you to keep everyone safe, from disease and any form of despair. I ask you to keep them safe and to give them wisdom when going out into the world and doing what they need to do. God help us to remain hopeful throughout life, giving you thanks for everything, and remaining humble before You. I will lead you all into these two Prayers:


Our Father Prayer: 

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,

Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.

For thine is the Kingdom, and the power and the glory forever, amen.


Also The Lord Is My Shepherd Prayer:

The Lord Is My Shepherd

A Psalm of David.

Chapter 23

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters.

3He restores my soul.

He leads me in paths of righteousness

for his names sake.

4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

you anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.

Amen & God Bless You :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name