Warfare Prayer For Deliverance & Prosperity

Welcome To Words Of Wisdom

   Hi, if you have noticed, I sing pieces of the full songs in my videos. I have limited time in my videos and I cannot fit everything in the short time frame. Please forgive me.

Warfare Prayer;
I want to pray for you all to be covered in the Blood of Jesus Christ In His Precious & Holy Name. I pray that the hedges be sent up in your life like Job in the bible. The battles that you are facing shall be no more. God says stop to the raging seas. God please release unmerited favor to Your people. Form marriages and strengthen marriages that are already together. What God Put Together Let No Man Or Woman Put Asunder. Give people finances Oh Lord. Help us to find jobs that will sustain us with overflow. Help us to prosper in every area of our life, mind, body, spirit & soul. Help us to have fun & do things that are beneficial to our future. Help us raise our children, prosper our businesses, take classses and earn honor rolls, promotion, certificate & degrees.  Please Lord help us on our jobs, help us in our homes & with are Families&Friendships. Father God help us to have great relationships and connections with eachother. Reconcile & Bring deliverance in Our Families&Friendships. Lord please help heal & Protect us from Covid-19 & help us in this Pandemic. Keep us safe in our homes, jobs and outside in the public. Lord please grant us traveling mercies that we may get to and from with no problem. Father God I ask you to set in place our life, I ask you to bring life full circle for us. I pray that you make uncertainty certain. Father God we pray that you cause the pieces to come together in our life. Bless us with what we need and what you want for our life & please give us the desires of our heart. Please help us see You in all we do. Help us to obey You & help us to stay in good standing with You. We know God that oneday You will judge us & Lord You will be sovereign in Your judgment towards us. I serve satan and his demons notice that God is going to cast them down and loose them to hell. The Children Of God Shall Prosper in every way, shape, & form. We Will Not Breakdown We Are Going to Breakthrough In Jesus Christ Mighty Name! God you allow things to happen to get us to where we need to be. We Ask For Heaven On Earth & Your Kingdom To Come. All Heaven Watching Us And Praying. Father God Please Let Your Angels Fly 😇 God I Ask All These Blessings In Your Son Jesus Christ Holy Name I Pray, Amen.

Have a great day :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name