Vision Thoughts

Vision Thoughts


2D Shapes: Circles

Life Comes Full Circle

            I am sitting here with my fingers to the keyboard, typing to you Lord. Thanking you for all you have done. So much on my mind, random thoughts. Trying to piece together my life one step at a time. I am trying to find the very thing that I know is on the inside of me. Thinking… Today is a new day, a fresh start for something. I give praises to the Most High Yah for creating me, fearfully, and wonderfully. I have all that I need and will always be grateful. Thank you Jesus Christ for saving my soul, I am whole. I declare freedom and harmony in my life. I decree and declare equilibrium and soundness of mind. Mindful of the things that I cannot change, eager to do the good that I know to do. So I am thinking random thoughts, with my fingers to the keyboard, typing. Hoping to God to feel even more Free! I know that Freedom comes when I am connected to you Lord. I have the ability to worship you God, releasing my unique praise.

            I write because that is how I get it all out. The frustration, the joys, the fears and the tears. I type because that is the way the Holy Spirit flows. I am here and I am in the present, feeling emotions that overwhelm me sometimes. I am trying to keep my head clear and keep cool. Sometimes I feel in so deep and in over my head, But God. You are my rock and anchor, I hide in you. I thank you for the Angels & The People in my life that make life all the more enjoyable. I thank you for giving us gifts freely and not holding back your generous hand. God you have gifted me to be a gift to the world. Thank you Lord for using me. Father God I hide in you, knowing that you keep me in the palm of your hand. The devil cannot pluck me out, and can’t have me. God you’ve got me. Thank you Lord almighty Abba Father.

I am typing because I don’t know how else to free my thoughts. Music and singing I suppose, Dancing too. I am Freeing. My. Mind. :-)


Comments

  1. Writing and dancing are very freeing for me. If my voice was as beautiful as yours singing might be freeing, but that is not the case for me lol!! May God bless you with continued peace. Laughter is good like medicine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name