St. John Missionary Baptist Church Unconditional Love Studio Days

Hello All,

Here are some photos from St. John Missionary Baptist Church Boston Unconditional Love Choir & also a photo of Dr. Gregory A. McPherson (Musical Director).





    These songs were composed when I was maybe 6 years old in the Unconditional Love Choir, I am 34 years old now. Many moons ago, oldies but goodies. I hope that you all enjoy the music.

The Songs are: 
(1) I'm So Glad I'm Free
(2) So Glad I'm Free Remix
(3) Sunshine

Email me at shalea.berryhill@gmail.com, put “Blogger St. John Missionary Baptist Church Boston Unconditional Love Choir” in the Subject line. I will send the music to your email. Remember to keep the Most High 1st, God Bless & Have a beautiful night!

Comments

  1. Hi Shaleah I’m unable to open the links. Can you send them to me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name