The Bible App Devotion: Prayer & Surrendering To Jesus Christ


Hi,

    Please download The Bible App. The Icon at the top of this page is how the app looks. Go to apple play or google play store. Download The Holy Bible App, a bible like the one at the top of this page should show up. That is the one that I use. I hope that it is helpful for you, and an inspiration, going upward and forward in Jesus Name.

    When and why do we wrestle with God? These are serious questions that we must ponder. They are deep because all of us have done it sometime in our life. To give God total control over our lives, and to say Lord I trust you, can be very hard to do. Lord Help Me to surrender my will unto you in Jesus Christ Mighty & Matchless Name. Here is the summary I typed on The Bible App. It is what I learned from the devotion about Prayer & Surrendering our will to God:

On the internet web browser, go to: www.youversion.com. There you can also find the link to get The Bible App. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name