Old Soul Poem

Here is a poem that I wrote last night:


Old Soul


I've seen a lot of things

And been a lot of places

But the one thing that stays consistent 

Is my 

Soul


Greys purples whites and golds

Royalties and much more


The ability to think and to feel

The honor from the Most High Yah

And accountability from my peers

Floods me


Maturity and playfulness

Listening and relating

Serious and light hearted

The duality of life


Intricacies and comparisons

They are all woven together and make for a beautiful reality

Light and dark and all in between

Together we rise we feel and we believe


God is truth. Always remember and look forward and upward

Loved ones keep the Old Soul. 


By Shalea Berryhill

I am a work in progress, We All Are :-)
Growth 

Bless You and there's more to this poem, will update blog with more

Peace and Happy Holiday’s 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name