Jesus Calling Us To Lean On Him

 


Welcome!

    Here is a passage that Professor Dawn at the Urban College Of Boston shared with me. I hope that it blesses you as much it has done for me. Please read and share with your family & friends. We all learn from each other, and we need each other. Each one, teach one, reach one. This passage talks about the importance of leaning on God and being enlightened by Jesus Christ. Christ is calling us to heavenly thinking and a peaceful way of living. This can be achieved as we learn more about Jesus Christ.

God Bless You All &  Stay Safe

**The photo of the passage can be seen best on a cell phone or tablet. It is really good. If you cannot view it, email me at shalea.berryhill@gmail.com. I will send you the passage, please remember to put Blogger Response in the email subject line so that I can get to your message quick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name