Stanley Porter: Nutrition & Fitness


www.stanleyporter.net


Welcome to my blog Words Of Wisdom, 


Today I want to introduce you to Stanely Porter. He is a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach here in Massachusetts. I met him when I was in high school back in 2000-2004, he was my History Teacher. I learned so much in his class and will never forget the many lessons that were taught. Years later I learned that he was a personal trainer!!! I said wow, I can use the help. So about 4 years ago in 2016 I reached out to Mr. Porter and asked him for help to lose weight. He said he could help me and I began workout sessions with him right away. 


Stanley Porter has worked as a Minister, Musician and School Teacher, he is still motivating and inspiring people as a Personal Trainer today. Please read his books: The Weight Is Over and Every Song Has a Story. I have read “The Weight Is Over” by Nikquisa Nunn & Stanley Porter and it is awesome! I will not give it away, go get the book on www.stanleyporter.net asap!!  All I can say is that this book will have you reevaluate your life and teach you so much about nutrition and healthy living. I did two blogs on “Diet & Exercise: Don’t Give Up” and “Ideas About Cook Books & Creativity In The Kitchen” in Words Of Wisdom, please check those out too!! Mr. Porter will be an inspiration to you, so reach out to him today!! He has helped me to maintain a healthy weight and stress free lifestyle, and I am sure that he can help you too!!


Remember to always pray. When God wants to bless us, He brings people into our lives. I know I just introduced you to a great person! God Bless You and have a beautiful day. 


~SB






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name