The Times

 


Welcome To Words Of Wisdom Blog,


This morning I want to discuss the importance of time. How does it affect us, and how can we make the most of it. The Bible says that God is not in Time He is in eternity. As human beings we are restricted by Time and we are only allotted a few hours in a day and night. God, He is all knowing and infinite, so Time has no boundaries with Him. The Times that we are living in are very crucial because the Kingdom of God is at hand. As a Christian and believer in Christ Jesus, we know that we are all appointed a time to be born and a time to die. That is why its crucial that we maximize and make the most of the time God has given us. 24 hours in a day to make plans, work, accomplish goals, relax, vacation, and do so much more. I am personally trying to work on how I manage my Time each day.


Can you think back to a time when you made the most of your day? Can you also think back to a time where you got absolutely nothing done that day? If you compare and contrast you can clearly see that in both situations the constant is Time. No matter what you do with It, Time will always pass. Time is forever moving and does not end until its up! I implore everyone reading this blog to pray for God to help with making the most of the Time God has given us. 


God I come before you in your Son Jesus Christ Mighty and matchless name. I ask you to help us with time management and setting goals that we must carry out. Help us to remain faithful in all that we do, making sure to give You thanks for all of our achievements. I am thrilled that each one of you are reading this blog because it is a clear indication that Time is on your Mind. If we can conceive it we can achieve it. Meaning, if you think about time in a good light, you can make the most of it. With my time I am trying to keep positive and busy with school and ministry. I have time for Family and Friends as well. Think about what you have time for and all that you must do, and plan accordingly, giving thanks to God at all times.


As I stated before, we are all appointed a time to live and die. I recall Pastor Mona at Jubilee Church saying that we should live out our Dash. Birth Date-Death Date. The Dash in between the two is what we are doing with the time that has been God given. As believers we know that Jesus Christ is the Only way to an eternal life with Father God in Heaven. With our time we must get our minds, spirits, and souls right with God, so that we may inherit all that He has for us. 


Have a beautiful day and remember to give God thanks always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name