Kindness & Prayer

 EARLY WEDNESDAY RELEASE: Do You Have Just A “Prayer Life”? IN GOD WE TRUST!  https://ourdailybread101.wordpress.com This … | Prayer hands, Praying hands,  Prayers


Welcome Everyone


Today I would like to talk about the power of praying and kindness. I know that I have to work on being kind when I am hurting. That is where prayer comes in, I believe that only God can heal the inner parts of us that are hurting, and help us to show love. I pray that everyone reading this blog be blessed and pray to God for help to show love, even when they are hurting or angry. It is hard, the bible says you can be angry and not sin. The bible also says be quick to listen, slow to anger and slow to speak. I try to live by this because I believe that God's word is true. During this time of the pandemic, we all need a kind word, and love. We all need healing because everyone is enduring heartache. We are hurting because of loss in our families and communities and not being able to connect with each other the way we would like to. Lord help me to be patient and take away the bitterness, resentment, and pain in us, your people, and add love, care, and peace. I pray that you all pray for my strength in the Lord as I pray for all of you. Have a great day and remember that God Loves You & I Love You As Well :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name