Time To Heal

 Pin by Tammie McCuin on 5-hour ENERGY Mother's Day Appreciation | Heart  shapes template, Heart stencil, Heart templateThe finest olive wood Christmas ornaments, nativities, and crosses from the  Holy Land

Hello everyone:


I have a lot on my mind early this morning, it is 2:56am where I am. Sometimes I wonder what a world would be like if we all could have people in our lives who we can trust. Some of us do, well I want to say All of us do. But what do you do when your hurt and feel like your heart is broken because of mistrust? It's hard and  that is how I am feeling. I am so hurt that I want to cry, but the tears won’t come out, so I am writing. I am writing to all of you in hopes that I can heal and that someone else out there can heal from a broken heart.


I know so much but at the same time so little. That is all of us. What I do know is that we serve a Big God that can do exceedingly and abundantly far beyond what we can conceive. I say that I am a work in progress and that I am living and growing everyday. I am asking God to heal me from a broken heart. I am asking God to intervene on my behalf, and on the behalf of the people reading my blog. We have all been through it, I believe that it is a part of life. 


To whomever is reading this, please pray for me that I may overcome my spiritual and emotional battles, and that God makes me strong. People always say don’t dwell on things too much and let pain go. People also say you reap what you sow. Here I am venting and bearing my soul to the public. I am going to stop, but I will say God is in control and He is on the Throne. I will never leave Him out of any equation no matter what because He is the air we ALL breathe. God is the only one that can help to bring forgiveness in our Hearts. So I ask God to help me to heal and most importantly forgive. I ask God right now to take away bitterness and hatred, and to fill me with more love. More love for those that I feel hurt from.


Hopefully this blog will help you, or inspire you to speak into someone's life that has been through a broken trust kind of pain. I thank all of you for reading my blog and I pray that it touches you deeply. I am asking God right now to send His Angels on my behalf and those reading, to help make things better in our lives. Take care, be blessed and be well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name