King Jesus We Love & Honor You: Life Full Circle

 The Leadership Circle on Twitter: "A tug of war exists when growing as a  leader with current organizational structures that are based on compliance  and approval seeking. These are not compatible with

Welcome to blog Words Of Wisdom, 


I am glad that I have the pleasure of coming before you to talk about Love and Honor, Life coming Full Circle. When I think of Love and Honor I think of Jesus Christ and his expression of Love on the Cross. He bled and died and is now seated with God in Heavenly places. He has a Crown and he is to be reverenced and honored. His compassion and love for mankind makes him one of the greatest humanitarians in this world. As we live and grow, life does come full circle, meaning that things begin to be clear unto us. Life and situations that we have gone through has taught us many lessons that we can share with others. God is not a man that lies, what He says for our lives will come to pass. All of the things that He has promised to us His people will come into fruition, we must hold on, and have Faith. I thank God for keeping me in peace and helping me to be less anxious for what’s to come.


God I come before you in your Son Jesus Christ Mighty name, thanking you for all that you have done for us Your people. I thank you for being our anchor and our mind regulator, you truly protect your children from dangers seen and unseen. In the days that we are living in, you are speaking to us all. I thank you for allowing us to Get the Lessons that you are teaching to us. Father I pray that you cover us in Jesus Christ Mighty blood from the Crown of our Heads to the Soles of our feet. I thank you for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to us and I thank Him for loving us so much that He Honored us with eternal life in Heaven. I don’t take it lightly the blessings of God, Thank you Jesus! As I end this blog and prayer I thank you for all the people in my life. We encounter the souls that are sent to us for a reason, we learn and grow from every experience. God I ask you to heal me from hurt and pain, and I ask that you do the same for everyone. Bless your Holy Name in Jesus Name I pray, Amen. 


Have a beautiful day, and stay warm, 

Shalea Berryhill


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Colors & My New Book Coming Soon

Great Is Thy Faithfulness Oh God Our Father

The Power In Prayer, Power In His Mighty Name